Linkwheel Discussion

An all-in-one SEO tool and the first to create the seamless workflow.
Our finest creation to date.

Re: clone task in LinkWheel

Postby kevin » Sat Oct 27, 2012 2:02 am

wezza wrote:tried doing a search and cannot find how to clone a task in the link tree.
I can clone a task in the 'Projects View' but its not part of the link tree from what I can see?

thanks in advance.

You can't clone a task in the link tree. A constraint at the moment.
kevin
Partner

Re: Linkwheel Discussion

Postby Justnewbiee » Sat Nov 10, 2012 1:39 am

still learning with link trees. I get low success rate. still try understand UD works. I hope can get many useful tips in this forum
Justnewbiee

Postby iloveedwinsoft » Sat Dec 08, 2012 10:13 pm

Justnewbiee wrote:still learning with link trees. I get low success rate. still try understand UD works. I hope can get many useful tips in this forum

If it helps, try creating a mindmap on paper. Use common sense when creating the link tree. Also, try to randomize as hard as possible. The footprint shouldn't be obvious (like the generic linkwheel).

Also, a quick document with your own thoughts & ideas gathered from Ultimate Demon manual would greatly help.

In the end, the best knowledge is gathered from what you experience directly by doing!

Here's the pyramid of learning: http://stephenslighthouse.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/learning_pyramid.jpg

Basically, you learn if you teach others. You could also promote Ultimate Demon and get some juicy affiliate commissions. No hidden catch, no strings attached!
6.80 GHz CPU, 2 cores, 2 GB DDR3 Guaranteed RAM, unlimited monthly traffic & bandwidth - Only $26.99 per month!
25% off the first month coupon ===> http://bit.ly/KTREkr <===
iloveedwinsoft

Postby dannymaverick » Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:21 am

I've purchased UD just because i read in the forums that you can create a link wheel with it. Unfortunately, there's no decent guide on how to create one. I've read this entire thread and nothing. So i would appreciate it if someone would like show me the way...

Thanks
dannymaverick

Postby kevin » Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:28 pm

dannymaverick wrote:I've purchased UD just because i read in the forums that you can create a link wheel with it. Unfortunately, there's no decent guide on how to create one. I've read this entire thread and nothing. So i would appreciate it if someone would like show me the way...

Thanks

You can check out the section "Creating Your First Link Tree" in the user guide. You can download the guide from http://ultimatedemon.com/trainingvideos.htm
kevin
Partner

Postby rosarito » Fri Apr 17, 2015 4:16 pm

Is still Ultimate Demon a good tool to create backlinks? Still good to use in 2015?
rosarito

Postby kevin » Sat Apr 18, 2015 8:01 pm

rosarito wrote:Is still Ultimate Demon a good tool to create backlinks? Still good to use in 2015?

A double post I see but here is the reply again.

Watch this video:

and yes, backlinks will always be relevant. :)
kevin
Partner

Postby Elliott12 » Thu Aug 13, 2015 7:43 pm

really amazing product and i really loved it most
Elliott12

Postby Sieneskil » Thu Dec 29, 2016 2:15 pm

One of the problems I saw with SENukeX was "spacing out" submissions , so they didn't happen so quickly, and Great suggestions there. Are the German blogs using open source script? Do they accept English post?
Sieneskil

Postby kevin » Fri Dec 30, 2016 2:07 am

Sieneskil wrote:One of the problems I saw with SENukeX was "spacing out" submissions , so they didn't happen so quickly, and Great suggestions there. Are the German blogs using open source script? Do they accept English post?

German blogs are likely to be self-added as the default list in the tool only include English sites.

As to whether German blogs accept English posts, it will really be up to the site owner. :)
kevin
Partner

Postby Sofienetta » Sat Mar 11, 2017 7:14 pm

Has anyone tried using captcha sniper with ultimate demon? I am not having a very good rate of completion it is telling me that they are unknown captcha. Any ideas from anyone? I would love to be able to use it because im spending about 200 a month on captcha decoding.
Sofienetta

Postby staffywinds » Fri Apr 07, 2017 12:59 am

Link wheel helps you to pass the powerful link juice to your money site. It helps rankings and ultimate increase in profits.
staffywinds

Previous

Return to UltimateDemon