how to develop unique respponsive website ?

A place for people to mingle around. We will moderate and if a topic is interesting, we might join in. Forum rules still apply.

how to develop unique respponsive website ?

Postby cristinaemerson » Thu Oct 10, 2013 6:02 pm

Hello friends,

I am new here , i want to know how to develop a website resposive is there any techinque to create,
please share with me..

Re: how to develop unique respponsive website ?

Postby mikewashtm » Sun Oct 13, 2013 12:13 am

website resposive

I am not sure what you're trying to mean here. Sorry.

Re: how to develop unique respponsive website ?

Postby alice990 » Wed Oct 16, 2013 6:36 pm

Though responsive Web design can help ensure great-looking sites across devices, some drawbacks lead developers to use other means of creating mobile-friendly sites.
the points are:
If the majority of your sales and conversions are made from desktop computers, you might better spend your resources optimizing other parts of your website, such as speeding up load times.
Will the costs associated with upgrading your site to a responsive design be offset by increased sales and/or decreased development costs in the long run? If not, responsive web design may not be worth it economically.
Responsive Web designs often require more time to develop and implement than traditional Web designs, Plus, testing responsive sites across all potential screen sizes and platforms can be a bitch! Before you make the switch to responsive design, make sure your team can handle the extra work.
Responsive Web design is only worth implementing if you have a personalization strategy in place to target users with the right content.

Return to General Discussion