Submit Your Testimonials/Video Reviews/Case Studies

Share your success stories here. They might get featured on our main page.

Submit Your Testimonials/Video Reviews/Case Studies

Postby EdwinBrian » Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:59 pm

We are always looking for testimonials, video reviews and case studies to be featured on our site.
You can write it here and share your story with everyone.
EdwinBrian
Founder

Re: Submit Your Testimonials/Video Reviews/Case Studies

Postby Ultimated Emon » Mon Feb 06, 2012 1:04 pm

I've been a Ultimate Demon user since the very first day it launched. In fact, I was a beta tester and had a chance to preview Ultimate Demon from a very early stage. I was familiar and very happy with other EdwinSoft's products, so my expectations were high. After a few hours of testing I was very impressed with how easy and intuitive Ultimate Demon was to use. They folks at EdwinSoft hit a home run with Ultimate Demon. There are similar products on the market, but if you compare Easy of Use, Functionality, and Support, you just cannot find a better product.

Since Ultimate Demon's launch, EdwinSoft has rolled out a series of enhancements. Some developers never roll out an update, some developers roll out an update to fix things, but EdwinSoft rolls out enhancements to continuously make the product better. This is the best way to protect your investment and hedge against obsolescence. In the end, Ultimate Demon gets my recommendation.

Oh, I am an affiliate because I like the product. Of all the affiliate products I've worked with, Ultimate Demon has the lowest "return rate" of any software I've marketed. That's saying something, especially considering the money back guarantee.
Need more sites to load into Ultimate Demon? Fix the Ultimate Mistake.
Ultimated Emon

Postby macbeven » Tue Apr 03, 2012 2:35 pm

Ultimate demon is the best software to use.Though I am using it since six months and it is really good.I agree with you that developers never roll out an update to fix things because it cab be useful for new developers.
macbeven

Postby nikkil » Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:47 pm

Looking to try this one yet. Will update. Image
nikkil

Testimonial

Postby gazsales » Tue May 01, 2012 7:37 pm

We what can I say.. I have had bookmarking demon for ages and article demon for months. And I can honestly say they are both pretty useless. They claim to be able to do this n that and get thousands of links. But in reality you will be lucky to get 20 links or less per submission out of thousands and thousands of bookmarking sites and article sites.

If I had the choice I would without exception get arefund 100%. Because they are just not worth the hassle. There is always something that stops the bookmark or stops the article submission. I would be better of manually adding articles to sites for how many I actually get live links.

If you are thinking of getting Bookmarking Demon, Article or Ultimate Demon. My adivce would be to stay away and buy something like Senukex. As these programs do not fulfill their potential or live up to expectations in anyway. They are extreemly complicated to understand & the success is minimal.
gazsales

Re: Testimonial

Postby kevin » Tue May 01, 2012 11:20 pm

gazsales wrote:We what can I say.. I have had bookmarking demon for ages and article demon for months. And I can honestly say they are both pretty useless. They claim to be able to do this n that and get thousands of links. But in reality you will be lucky to get 20 links or less per submission out of thousands and thousands of bookmarking sites and article sites.

If I had the choice I would without exception get arefund 100%. Because they are just not worth the hassle. There is always something that stops the bookmark or stops the article submission. I would be better of manually adding articles to sites for how many I actually get live links.

If you are thinking of getting Bookmarking Demon, Article or Ultimate Demon. My adivce would be to stay away and buy something like Senukex. As these programs do not fulfill their potential or live up to expectations in anyway. They are extreemly complicated to understand & the success is minimal.

You sound like you are from one of our competitors. ;)
kevin
Partner

Postby paulchester » Wed Oct 17, 2012 3:04 pm

I have used several other link building products and Ultimate Demon is by far is my favorite. I have not used any of the other products from EdwinSoft, but now I know that was a mistake. Their support for the software is second to none with several major updates a moth, and not just bug fixes but actual new features!

With Ultimate Demon in minutes I could easily build so many links that would take hours maybe even days to create manually. The software is so powerful, I could just leave it on for days and not have to worry about my link building, just enjoy watching my site climb the SERPs.

Ultimate demon is the most customizable (in terms of backlinks) Link building software I have ever used (and I’ve used a lot). With the on-board scraper I could get thousands of new sites to post to which other people weren’t posting to! The amount of high quality link I made were astounding!

This tool is definitely going to stay around for a long time, it is very user friendly with the UI being one of the simplest I have seen from a link building software, and I am proud to say I have it.

(I had the 30 free trial form support, but haven't got it anymore due to lack of funds, would love to have it again)
paulchester

Postby Alex Thompson » Thu May 30, 2013 6:03 pm

Thank you for sharing this good information. Thanks for the post.
Alex Thompson

Postby iloveedwinsoft » Sat Sep 28, 2013 6:10 pm

Alex Thompson wrote:Thank you for sharing this good information. Thanks for the post.

Basically, you can't go wrong with UD. Even if you do seo link packets to offline companies (hint hint) you'll make the money back tenfold, if not more. What about ranking own sites and flipping them? buying semi-dead flippa websites, reviving them (traffic-wise) and flipping them? bringing LOTS OF traffic to a squeeze page / CPA offer?

Ah, the possibilities are indeed endless! :)
6.80 GHz CPU, 2 cores, 2 GB DDR3 Guaranteed RAM, unlimited monthly traffic & bandwidth - Only $26.99 per month!
25% off the first month coupon ===> http://bit.ly/KTREkr <===
iloveedwinsoft

Return to Testimonials / Success Stories